The PPG is looking to recruit some new members
Clarendon Lodge Medical Practice (CLMP) is seeking patients to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG).
The PPG currently consists of 9 members who are patients registered with CLMP who represent patients' views. We are looking to recruit three new members to join us. The PPG works in partnership with the Practice to improve existing services and help the Practice to develop new services to meet patients' needs.
We try to recruit patients from as broad a spectrum as possible so that the PPG is representative of the patient body as a whole. We are looking for new members who are prepared to take an active part in the work of the PPG. This year we are running projects to:
- Improve the website navigation
- Review local pharmacy services used by the practice
- Seek the views of younger patients about their interactions with the Practice
- Look for ways of supporting the health of older patients
- Re-write our constitution (PPG Constitution Oct23.pdf)
- Increase the readership of the Monthly newsletter and provide printed copies for the surgery wating areas.
We currently meet about every 6 weeks and our meetings take place at the surgery on Tuesdays from 5pm to 6:30pm. These times allow a doctor to join the meeting along with the Practice manager. Agendas are arranged and run to keep within the meeting times.
If you are interested in joining the PPG or if you want to have more information please contact the Chair, Martin Blows, on 07779802896 or email him on email@example.com.
You can download a PPG Application Form.docx