Without online access you will need to call reception (01926 331401) to enquire further about your test results. If you would like to acquire online access please see below for your options.
I don't have a smart phone
To gain access to your medical record including test results without a smart phone you will need to use an alternative that is not the NHS app as althought you can access the NHS app from a computer the registeration requires a smartphone.
A popular alternative which can be done from a computer is patient access. Click here for more information.
I have a smart phone
Why not avoid the numerous phone calls in future! By getting online access via the FREE NHS app you are able to:
- check your symptoms
- view your medical record
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely including your test results
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
The process is easy:
NO FACE TO FACE ID CHECKS AT THE PRACTICE
For many patients the core features of the NHS app is sufficent. On request a patient can access a more detailed view. Please click this link to request a detailed coded record access (DCRA)